Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hidden in the Jungle, Concealed in the Jungle

As a new agent at the Food and Drug Administration, I will be giving you full coverage into what inspired regulations in the food industry while I discover them myself. In order to conceal my identity, I will be taking the name Pseudonym in order to avoid any troubles that could occur. It was said that The Jungle "aimed for the public's heart, and by accident hit it in the stomach." So how did this novel provoke such a change?  Upton Sinclair, described as a muckraker by President Teddy Roosevelt, shares his views in an unfiltered way. Join me on this journey as I uncover the secrets and discover new documents from the past.

                                                                              -Pseudonym







6 comments:

  1. I. Can. Not. Wait! I'm like a huge fan of the jungle! Ohmigosh, i am literally shaking from excitement. i cant even right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know I have a fan..I hope you enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so what exactly is this? I don't think I really understand the whole concept of the blog. As an avid Jungle fan, you better do a good job on this investigation. But only time will tell I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure it's legal to be poking around a part of the federal government's past? I hope you don't lose your job because of this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fairly excited as to see where you are taking this, Pseudonym. You have earned my respect and I give you good luck along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear NSA-this is a high school project. Please don't place my students on a watch list. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete