Sunday, March 29, 2015

Farewell, Comrades

I enjoyed taking the time to investigate how a book like The Jungle impacted society and introduced more government involvement in the food industry.  This was a learning experience for me as I was able to do research in my leisure while sharing it with you guys.  I assume that the majority of you are readers of The Jungle and were seeking more information about its validity.  I hope that I was able to open your mind or teach you something new about The Jungle

3 comments:

  1. What the heck? I'm like really confused right now. I followed this blog because I thought this was going to help me understand the jungle and help me get an A on the test! But it didn't talk about the jungle at all, just some stupid topics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...If you had read my first post, you would have figured out this wasn't a The Jungle discussion.

      And maybe you should read the book to get an A...

      Delete
  2. Amen sister friend Pseudonym! Read the book! Though don't plan on going to Fogo De Chao for a while...

    ReplyDelete